Instagram is one of the most powerful and engaging social media platforms across the internet. No doubt, we can say it is pretty much prominent out of all social media. Instagram has over 500 million users and receives 95 million video and photo uploads daily. The number only gets bigger with the introduction of live video features and Instagram Reels.
Many companies are already using Instagram as their primary sale or promotion channel because of its wide reach. As per reports, 65% of customers are engaged in online shopping and social media. Considering that, integrating Instagram can actually help you in boosting your sales and conversions.
It was only a few months ago when Instagram changed what was possible with their API. Instagram has now given some opportunities for third-party app developers to integrate through Instagram API. You just need an Instagram Business account to use the new API.
SocialBot has successfully integrated these features. To access Instagram features with SocialBot, you’ve first integrate your Instagram business account with SocialBot.
With access to Instagram’s API, you can use the Auto Comment Reply feature, check posts analytics, and monitor the auto comment reply reports using SocialBot.
In this blog, we will provide you instruction on how to:
- 1. Integrate Instagram Business Account
- 2. Use Auto Comment Reply feature with SocialBot
- 3. See the auto comment reply reports
1) Integrate Instagram Business Account with SocialBot
Step 1: Connect your Facebook Page to an Instagram account
As Instagram is associated with Facebook, the first thing you’ve to do is connect your Instagram business account with your Facebook page.
How to connect an Instagram Business account with your Facebook Page?
- a) Open your Facebook page. Click on the Settings of your Facebook page.
- b) From the left-side menus, click on Instagram.
- c) Click on the Connect Account button to connect your Facebook Page to an Instagram account.
- d) Enter your Instagram credentials and provide the required information. After that, your Instagram business account will get connected with your Facebook page.
Step 2: Import Instagram Business Account with SocialBot
After connecting your Instagram account with your Facebook page, you need to import your Instagram account on SocialBot.
How to import your Instagram account on SocialBot?
- a) Go to the SocialBot application.
- b) Click on the Import Account menu from the vertical sidebar navigation on the left-hand side.
- c) Import your Facebook account again by clicking on the Login with Facebook button.
- d) After that, you can see your Instagram business account under-connected Facebook page
- e) Enable Bot Connection by clicking on the circular enable bot connection button if it’s not enabled before.
2) Use the Auto Comment Reply feature with SocialBot
Here is a step-by-step guide to enable the Auto Comment Reply feature with SocialBot:
- 1. Click on Comment Automation for Instagram given under Comment Feature in vertical sidebar navigation on the left-hand side
- 2. Click on Comment Automation > Automation Campaign menu. You’ll then see your Instagram Business Accounts here.
- 3. In the left column, you’ll find your connected Instagram Business Accounts. In the middle column, you can see how many posts are enabled for an auto comment reply. You can see the latest posts of the corresponding business account with post time, post ID, and description in the right column
- 4. To enable Auto Comment Reply for Posts, click on the mini settings icon given around the post’s thumbnail picture.
- 5. You’ll see a dropdown. Click on Enable Auto Comment Reply.
- 6. A small window will appear. Fill in the required details to enable auto comment reply for the post.
- 7. Select “Generic comment reply for All” if you want to give the same reply to a whole class or group.
- 8. Select “Send comment reply by filtering word/sentence” to select for a filter-based comment reply.
- 9. Enter the Auto comment reply campaign name.
- 10. Enter comment reply text.
- 11. Click on Submit to save the process.
- 1) You can also comment instantly on a post by clicking on the “Leave a comment now” option from the dropdown menu (as mentioned in the 5th point above).
- 2) You can also check Posts Analytics by clicking on the Analytics option in that same dropdown menu. After clicking, a new window with the post’s analytical information will appear. This will show you the number of engagements, impressions, reach, and save.
3) See the Auto Comment Reply Reports
- a) If you want to check reports for the corresponding business account’s posts – Click on Comment Automation > Automation Campaign menu. You’ll then see your Instagram Business Accounts here. Here, click on the Post Autoreply Report Button given at the top of the right column. This will show you the auto comment reply reports for the corresponding business account’s posts.
- b) If you want to check reports for all business accounts – To see all business accounts reports in one place, go to Comment Automation > Report from the left-side menu. Then, go to the Auto Comment reply reports section to see all reports.
Take hold of your Instagram! Start enjoying all the cool features of SocialBot from today!
If we’ve helped you in any way, feel free to leave a comment.